Looking to save money while providing cleaner more environmentally friendly restrooms? DryBon™ has the solution!
- One ton of paper consumes 17 trees, three cubic yards of landfill space and pollutes 20,000 gallons of water. Even before the paper towels are used, each ton has claimed 20,000 gallons of water in chemical cleansing.
- The power consumption to dry hands is far less than the power required to produce a single paper towel
- Average cost of paper is 3 cents per hand dry, think of how quick you can make back your money. Hand dryers can cut costs by as much as 90%, when compared to paper towels.
- An energy-efficient hand dryer can dry one’s hands 55 times for the cost of one paper towel.
- Hand Dryers require very little maintenance compared to paper towels, which must be replaced.
- No one wants to touch extra restroom surfaces if they can help it. Hand dryers help with deter cross-contamination.