The Oxy-Gen Air freshening system uses patented Oxy-Gen Powered Technology to deliver consistent and continuous levels of fragrance and odor control for the complete life of each cartridge, creating a permanently fresh environment that has a fresh impact every time you walk into the room.
- No harmful emissions, solvents or propellants
- Carbon Footprint Approved Product
- Low VOC’s are ideal for LEED building certiﬁcation requirements
- Unit can reduce the amount of VOC’s being emitted up to 90% when compared to aerosol cans
- Reﬁlls are 100% recyclable and safe to dispose
- Dispenser works against gravity so the fragrance oil won’t pool or leak
How it works:
- 1. The two AA batteries supply power to the generator
- 2. The fragrance pouch is squeezed using the pure oxygen from the oxygen generator
- 3. The liquid fragrance releases from the top
- 4. The cellulose pad picks up the fragrance and spreads on the pad surface
- 5. The airflow picks up the fragrance which spreads through the room
Multiple scents are available to prevent scent burnout
Stylish Design and Colors:
Hassle Free Operation:
Inserting the batteries
- 1. Open the battery cover at the bottom of the dispenser using the key provided
- 2. Insert two new AA batteries and close the cover
Activating the refill
- 1. Pull the tab. Remove the refill seal completely. Dispose seal safely.
- 2. Rotate cap clockwise while pushing it down until it locks completely.
- 3. Rotate the locking ring anti-clockwise to the extreme right in an open position.
- 4. Align the front of the refill into the base of the dispenser.
- 5. Rotate the locking ring clockwise until it clicks to the secure refill in place.
- 6. Close the dispenser cover. A flashing green light indicates proper installation.